Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Uncertainty Continues

Not sure whether it is coincidence or not, after I have started bfacts I only get to see adverse situations in global markets. The uncertainity prevails across global markets as a continuation of the US prime mortgage meltdown. CountryWide is struggling to assure its customers over their deposits as they have started knocking its branches and withdrawing deposits, Capital one is closing down its Greenpoint Mortgage Unit which it bought recently, and many more fallouts like these.
The only positive note I made was regarding Sun's comeback, which didnt get consensus either among my friends. But sure there are other fascinating business trends going around the globe which will be of great interest to all of us which I will be updating in coming days.

No comments: